Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Feb 10 - 15

Monday - About a 15 minute lesson after Sophi and Natalie were done. I did a G scale, she said my tone is a lot better. I'm still working on tone for Minuet 1, and we did a little bit of Minuet 2. Amy tried to show me how to do vibrato. At home I practiced 5 minutes of vibrato on each finger on the A string, per this youtube guy's instructions.
Tuesday - 5 minutes of vibrato on each finger on the A string
Wednesday - Suzuki book 1 review in the morning. G scales for 15 minutes. 5 minutes of vibrato on each finger on the A string. Perpetual motion with Sophi
Thursday - 20 minutes of vibrato practice, 5 min each finger. G scale play along to Piano Guys Fight Song
Friday - 20 minutes of vibrato practice, 5 min each finger. G scale and Suzuki book 1 review for 40 minutes
Saturday - 20 minutes of vibrato practice, 5 min each finger. G scale and Suzuki book 1 review

No comments:

Post a Comment