Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Mar 9 - 14

Monday - Lesson today, and I told Sophi she could go to Activity days after school, so it was just Natalie and me, and I didn't think to check if Natalie's violin was in her case, and I didn't notice it right there on the wall in front of me, so when we got to the lesson I opened her case to help her get ready and gasp, it was empty! So I got a 45 minute lesson to myself and then Natalie did 10 minutes of pitch and rhythm practice. Learned the difference between Intonation and Tonalization, new words" hooked bows and spacatto.
Tuesday - Only worked on The Happy Farmer for a little bit
Wednesday - Book 1 review, and then Slow practice of Etude, Minuet 1, and Minuet 2
Thursday - some suzuki review and Happy Farmer
Friday - I didn't practice today! :(
Saturday - suzuki review

No comments:

Post a Comment