Monday, October 19, 2020

Oct 19 - 24

 Monday - I practiced Waltz for almost an hour and then went for my own lesson and it was so fun, yay, I like violin. During the next month, I'm going to work on setting the bow on Hunters Chorus, on doing "sticky slurs" on Gavotte and Hunter's Chorus, and work on vibrato on the Minuets, Chorus, and Waltz. Also, getting deeper into the string but while using the whole bow, go deep from the elbow but at the same time being aware that the shoulder, elbow, and wrist all work together. Also going to work on some Schradeick techniques on A string - 


It was really fun, I liked having a whole hour to go deep playing, deeper than I usually had with the 5 min jump in lessons I had before. I playing violin!

Tuesday - waltz
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - review with Natalie and Sophi, Waltz
Friday - Waltz, review with Natalie, tried to keep tone even/constant through the whole length of the bow as we did Allegretto
Saturday - C scale and arpeggios, Waltz, review with S, very slow on Minuet 3, Gavotte 1500 part, N didn't practice

No comments:

Post a Comment